Synergy Health is proud to have Sophie Mills join the team to represent the GCC in New Zealand.
Sophie has a strong sales background having previously worked as a Corporate Account Manager for Les Mills, and has been in the health and fitness industry for over 12 years. She enjoys a mix of wellness and believes in variety, balance and fun. This is the ethos she uses whilst still personal training when she is not working in Synergy Health's Auckland office.
Watch out…as well as possessing some impressive sales skills, she also has a mean left hook. Sophie entered a corporate boxing event and won with a standing ovation! With boxing crossed off she now enjoys a stick instead with hockey as her preferred team sport.
You would also struggle to keep up with Sophie on the weekends as she enjoys riding her Harley!
Welcome to the team Sophie!
Think You Can Improve This Website?
Due to our on-going growth, we are looking for another Web / Graphic Designer with a difference to join our team.
- We want someone that can continue to shape the look of our business.
- We want someone that can create engaging web and graphic design content that will help motivate people to make positive changes to their lifestyle.
- We want someone that can continue to help us stand out from other health providers in the industry.
Our ideal candidate would be passionate about health and wellbeing and thrive on working in a fast paced, open office environment.
The successful applicant must:
- Be prepared to contribute to our internal process development
- Be highly autonomous and use their initiative
- Have excellent communication skills to work with a number of team members
- Have commercial design experience with 3+ years
- Be competent in Photoshop
- Have excellent time management skills
- Be able to demonstrate attention to detail
It would be an advantage to have skills in the following areas:
- An understanding of XHTML & CSS
- Some experience working with CMS’s
The role is Christchurch based.
Immediate start is desirable.
Recently there has been media coverage around the benefits of ‘standing desks’. Synergy Health has not only been using standing desks for the last few years, but we have developed our own ‘HealthDesk®’. You can sit, stand and WALK! What better way to ‘move slowly lots’ and get your steps up during the ‘Global Corporate Challenge’!
Breens Intermediate Says 'Thanks'!
Congratulations to 'Breen Intermediate' in Christchurch for completing the 'Global Childrens Challenge'. This was made possible by those companies that participated in the 'Global Corporate Challenge' in New Zealand.
The 'Global Childrens Challenge' has now had 380,000 children globally participate and learn how much fun being more active can be!
Read Our Latest Case Study - The Canterbury District Health Board
"Life as we know it has changed in Canterbury. Gone are the usual ways we exercise with many gyms and sports fields compromised. The CDHB was looking for a healthy exercise-based initiative that was long enough to encourage sustainable behaviour change and was also a way to build resilience in our staff and have a bit of fun. The GCC ticked all the boxes for us".
– Former Wellness and Injury Manager, Canterbury District Health Board,
Page 1 of 4